OTHP (my photography)

Thursday, April 29, 2010

glitter in the air...

So, once again this is not the intended post that I've been promising but, when your heart has something to say it's sort of hard to ignore!

Life has been pretty flippin' sweet lately! Now, I realized that before today, it's just today I found myself reflecting on some things and ended up back at this past Tuesday. I had an interview and was asked "what makes you happy?" As I went to open my mouth to answer my eyes began to tear up! WHY IN THE WORLD WAS I CRYING?! Especially during an interview!! Let me answer that-one, I couldn't remember the last time someone had asked me that. Two, I could finally, after 3-4 years, say that something made me genuinely happy! My reply was "everything!", with as big of a smile as my tears would allow. It felt amazing! Being vulnerable is no easy task for me. Although, in that moment, I felt stronger than I've ever felt! I thank God for putting me through the trials and hardships. I know now it's so I'd come out of it realizing the beauty of life and really living and loving every second of it!

Have a lovely day!

If you haven't heard it yet, go listen to "glitter in the air" by Pink! Love love LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment