OTHP (my photography)

Thursday, October 1, 2009

change: in season. in life.

Hello October!! Fall is probably my most favorite season, with Spring at a close second. I'm impatiently waiting for Florida to get the memo and change it's weather pattern! Heat be gone!!! Although yesterday was beautiful and this morning was nice.

I have been on the hunt for some cutesy fall decorations and this is all I've got so far



*excuse the dishes in the sink* ; )



It's not much but I love my little glittery pumpkins! Sadly, the decorating has come to an end due to some changes that are being made in my life. I have made the decision to move back to my parent's house. With all of the things I'm already dealing with I cannot afford (no pun intended) to worry about finances and such. I'm "stuck" with what I've got for now. Moving home was never an option for me and is something I've refused to do when times got hard in the past but, these instances are inexcusable. I'm torn and hurt because I didn't want to put Ashley in an uncomfortable situation but she's amazing and understanding and we will figure everything out. Moving on....



Last Sunday I had the long over-due priviledge of seeing Blink 182 live in concert! I took my friend Richard for an early birthday gift since I got a killer deal on the tickets (2 for $27!!!) We had a blast despite the ridiculous heat and restrictions the venue had. Little did we know, we weren't allowed to take anything in...nothing! We found this out AFTER we walked halfway around the grounds from the car to the gate. UGH! On the long trek back to the car we decided we'd move the car and park closer...genius decision! On our second trip back to the gate we were amused to see Tyson Ritter and another bandmate of All American Rejects promoting a band they had just signed to their label. Tyson is an interesting character...see for yourself.



He was in a wheelchair, in a moo-moo with glitter adorned eyes and bandages and a cast-like contraption on his leg. Didn't know what that was all about but he performed with same bandages and such and even had a fan push him around in his wheelchair announcing he was so drugged up because of the pain. I have yet to find out what happened to him. He was very entertaining! haha! Asher Roth opened. I liked his beats but I probably would have had more fun if I smoked weed and was high enough to understand where he was coming from...oh well! Fall Out Boy was after AAR and before Blink and surprise surprise, they suuuuucked! They though it would be entertaining to have some dude on stage drinking as much beer/get as drunk as he could during a song. Even less entertaining the guy was a sissy and puked it up between beers! What a girl! Onto the main event!!! Blink was a lot of fun to watch! Those old men are still as cute as can be! Immature as ever but I would have been disappointed had they not of been. Travis Barker proved himself to be "THE MAN!" with his encore opening flying drum-solo!!


crappy cell phone pic, I know but it's all I've got since we weren't allowed to take camera's in. GRRR! That's him on the platform at the bottom (in the bottom-middle of all the lights). It was 3 minutes of insanity and definitely the high-light of the entire show!

So, that's my life today. Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Although you don't "want" to move back home, I think it'll be best for you at this time in your life. You're a strong person and shouldn't look at this like a fail, because you're not failing. You're making changes to keep you from failing. That takes courage!! It'll all work out, just keep your eyes upon Jesus. You're in my prayers daily! I love you!

    ReplyDelete